Submissions only in the full manuscripts form are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the conference proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
ICDWP2021 is now accepting papers on the following topics through its submissions system. If you have a paper on an additional topic, please write an email to email@example.com. The current topics include but are not limited to:
- Water economics, financing, demand and supply
- Water for remote areas
- Seawater desalination and general problems
- Heat and mass transfer in seawater desalination systems
- Membrane technologies
- Thermal desalination processes
- Intake and pretreatment
- Reverse osmosis
- Membrane distillation
- Novel desalination technologies
- Solutions to increase the efficiency of reverse osmosis desalination plants to reduce the cost
- Improving the outlet water quality
- Nanofiltration, Ultrafiltration, Microfiltration
- Zero liquid discharge (ZLD) technology
- Hybrid systems
- Fouling and scaling and material selection
- Corrosion protection, monitoring, and control in the desalination industry
- Wastewater treatment
- Sustainable water technologies
- Desalination and renewable energies
- Desalination and energy recovery technology
- Environmental impact of water desalination and purification
- Brine disposal and removal of specific compounds
- Middle East case studies
- Innovative water technologies (biotechnology, nanotechnology, artificial intelligence)
Manuscripts are invited for the International Conference on Desalination and Water Purification (ICDWP2021) on topics lying within the scope of the conference. All contributions must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
Just extended abstract of accepted full papers can be published in the conference proceedings. Full Papers are limited to 8 pages and virtual oral presentations (due to Covid-19 pandemic) for all submissions are limited to 20 minutes.
Please note that a .docx template is available to guide the authors in formatting their papers. All papers (including extended abstracts) must comply with the template.
You may find the conference template(s) for ICDWP2021 below:
Full Papers Template:
Extended Abstracts Template:
Papers should be prepared in English or Persian and carefully checked for correct grammar. Figures should be of high quality. To ensure high scientific quality, all papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee Members. All papers must be submitted in electronic form using the web site of the conference.
Once the reviewing process is complete, the contact author of each paper will be notified of the result by e-mail. The authors are required to follow the reviews in order to improve their paper before their final submission.
All accepted full papers will be published in the proceedings, under an ISBN reference. The online version of the proceedings will also be published under an ISSN reference and each paper in the proceedings will be assigned unique DOIs by CrossRef. Selected papers will be published in a Special Issue in the Open-Access Journal of Water Reuse and Desalination and Water Supply. All papers must be presented by one of the authors. At least one author must register for the conference and pay the fee prior to Regular Registration deadline (see Important Dates) in order for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings and accepted in the final program.
In order to submit your paper or access the reviewer system, please follow the link below:
The corresponding authors of accepted papers are required to please fill, complete, sign and send a copyright form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to comply will result in removal of the paper from the proceedings. The form will be sent to corresponding authors after acceptance notification.